Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where is my weed


Malay girls add me on myspace , sends me msg and when i reply in English i don't get any respond back. I need to learn the art of flirting in malay like pronto .

Todays class was average. Math was fucky as usual , i was being a pest hah. Thank god Gow is really good with maths. Stpm student kan. P;msia was fun! we had an arguement on gay/lesbo and normal people. I was on the gay team. We kinda owned them all. Wow thank you female stranger for being so kind and marking my attendence for IT class , which i skip almost every week. Gow told me that i've got a few female stalkers. Im GAY okay , fuck females *laughs*.
My Chemistry teacher calls me druggie. Seniors thinks im stuck-up/some ego-fied person.
Im gonna go meet mr.ravi tomorrow , like finally.
Happy birthday chin guan , im gonna get you so wasted tomorrow buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment